Garland eAssist is an easy way to submit service requests to Environmental Waste Services (EWS), access information and see other nearby requests in progress.
Using eAssist or calling 972-205-3500 is the best way to have your EWS issues addressed.
With eAssist, you can:
- Log a request 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Make requests by address
- Report missed trash, recycling, or brush and bulky collection
- Request a container repair
- Request a second trash cart or have a missing cart replaced
- Request carts for new builds
Once you enter a service request or report an issue, you can track the progress on an interactive map or choose to receive a notification.
eAssist is accessible from the City's website and from the eAssist Garland app available via iTunes and Google Play.
But eAssist isn’t just for EWS requests. You can also submit requests for other departments, including:
- Animal Services
- Code Compliance
- Environmental Health
- Parks & Recreation
- Fair Housing
- And more!