Bradfield Recreation Center
- ADA Accessible
- Meeting Rooms
- Recreation Center
William H. Bradfield Recreation Center, located in northeast Garland, has a lot of fun recreational opportunities, but is also home to some great Garland history! William Henry Bradfield was born on May 13, 1898, and served as a Garland News Publisher, founder of the Garland State Bank and served as a Garland Mayor. As mayor of Garland, he successfully campaigned for increasing the City Council and city planning commission from five to nine members each. He served for 15 years as a member of the Garland Volunteer Fire Department and served as a member of the Dallas County Highway Committee. In December 1964, the City Council of Garland resolved that the park on Castle Drive and Country Club Road should be named William H. Bradfield Park.
Park ACTIVITIES AND AMENITIES:
- Bradfield Swimming Pool
- Bradfield Sports Complex
- 3 lighted baseball fields
- T-ball field (unlighted)
- Football Field (unlighted)
- Bradfield Tennis Complex (lighted)
- (2) Soccer Fields
- (1) Basketball Court and (1) multi-purpose court
- (2) Tennis Courts
- Large Playground with parking nearby (access to the parking lot is located off of Country Club Road)
- Picnic tables under the large shade trees
|Room 1||$60 per hour||80 people||80 chairs|
|Youth Room||$60 per hour||80 people||10 lounge chairs|
2 small tables
|Gymnasium||$80 per hour||200 people||200 chairs|
- Operating hours: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Non-public rental hours: Friday 5 to 11 p.m., Saturday 4 to 11 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- One hour minimum rental during public hours and two-hour minimum rental during non-public hours