- Picnic Shelters
- Rental Facilities
Located just north of downtown off N. Garland Ave, Cullum Park provides the neighborhood a place for all ages with activities, open space and more! Cullum Park is a 10.5-acre park that features a softball/ baseball diamond, perfect for practice teams for multiple sports and lighting available with reservation. The park also offers a basketball court, a fun playground, a small shelter and two tennis courts. Don’t waste your time indoors when you can enjoy the outdoors and the wide-open spaces that makeup Cullum Park right here in the heart of Garland.
Cullom Park is on the bond project list. Improvements may include the replacement of existing equipment with the installation of new equipment. Project details and updates can be found on our Build Garland project link.
- 10.5 total acres of park land
ACTIVITIES AND AMENITIES:
- Cullom Park Sports Fields
- $20 per hour rental fee
- (1) large field with softball/baseball backstop – lighted
- Softball – infield (all ages)
- Baseball – infield (all ages)
- Soccer – outfield (all ages)
- Football – outfield (all ages)
- Goals or bases are not provided
- Lights available with reservation
- League and tournament games are prohibited without prior approval by the Parks Department.
- (1) Basketball Court
- (2) Tennis Court
- Large Playground with parking nearby
- Picnicking under the large shade trees
- Small picnic shelter
- Parking (68 total spots)