March 22, 2023 - April 17, 2023
300 N Fifth Street
Garland, TX 75040
Common Thread Collective
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
We are excited to welcome a group of six North Texas women artists for a special show at the Granville Arts Center from March 22 to April 17.
The Common Thread Collective is a collection of female artists unified by common threads. Each woman brings her own perspective, style, and talent. Unified by their passion for art, collaboration, and faith, Common Thread believes that “we are all better together.”
The Common Thread Collective includes:
- Michelle Noah – the owner of Ninth Street Gallery in Downtown Garland and founder of Common Thread Collective
- Betsy Ferguson – entrepreneur
- Leslie Montena – engineer
- Lana Housewright - architect
- Lindsay Brunkenhoeffer – commercial real estate broker
- Audra Curlett – fashion designer
The Common Thread Collective offers an inspirational story of women with different backgrounds and ages coming together as working artists to help support one another.